Our instructor, Mary Farrar, is well quilified to bring home the salient points which are imperative for new buyers to understand and use.
· Getting the Most From Seminars
· Purchasing - What It Really Is
· The Importance of Purchasing
· An overview of the Purchasing Process
· What Can Go Wrong & What To Do About It
· Battle of the Forms
· How to Keep Deliveries From Being Late
· How to Reject Non-Conforming Goods
· Purchasing Department Records
· Locating New Suppliers
· Cost Reduction/Standardization
· Value Analysis
· How to Request a Quotation
· Terms & Conditions
· The "Returned Goods" Experience
· Legal Aspects
· How to Spot & Deal with Bogus Invoices
· Ethics, Principles & Standards
· NAPM, APS, C.P.M., CPSM and CPP certifications
This seminar is recognized by and registered with the INSTITUTE for SUPPLY MANAGEMENT (ISM) and THE AMERICAN PURCHASING SOCIETY for points toward their respective certification programs.
Each seminar includes coffee, tea and pastries, luncheon, certificate, seminar reference manual, and glossary will be provided to each attending seminar student and Eight, 8 CEH points.
The seminar begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m.
All of our seminars are available for In-Plant Presentations. For more information or a formal proposal, please call us (512) 349-7977.
ABOUT OUR INSTRUCTORS
|Phone (512) 349-7977||Facsimile 512-349-7998|
Mailing Address: |
9415 Burnet Road
Austin, Texas 78758-5245
United States of America
Last Update: May 2005